VCA Gateway Animal Hospital
, is seeking an Associate Veterinarian to join our multi-doctor small animal practice. We offer the highest quality specialized medical and surgical care available for our patients. We house state-of-the-art technology for procedures and access to Board Certified Specialists with advanced training in cardiology, critical care, neurology, anesthesia, internal medicine, radiology, and surgery - which is enhanced by our caring, experienced staff.
A seasoned or internship-trained Doctor would be ideal
-but we would also consider a very confident New Grad.
Surgical skills or experience would be a huge plus, but are not mandatory for this position. The successful candidate will be a friendly, outgoing veterinarian with tremendous empathy and a commitment to delivering the highest quality patient care with outstanding client service.
As a member of the VCA family, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth. Among the reasons to consider joining VCA are:
* Network of 4,500 doctors, including more than 600 Specialists.
* Largest provider of Private Practice Internships and Residencies in the U.S.
* WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff.
* Robust Clinical Studies program.
* Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities.
VCA adds value to your compensation package with the following:
* Competitive salary plus bonus potential.
* Medical, Dental & Vision insurance.
* Generous CE allowance.
* Opportunity to teach and mentor.
* Life and Long Term Disability insurance
* Professional Liability coverage.
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: