VCA Redwood Animal Hospital is seeking an experienced Associate Veterinarian
to join our AAHA accredited 6-doctor small animal practice in Redmond, Washington.
We currently serve the surrounding communities such as Redmond, Kirkland, Bellevue, Woodinville and the Seattle area. Our extended hours and multiple doctor staff allow flexibility of appointment scheduling for clients convenience and enable us to be responsive to emergencies during those hours. On-site diagnostic equipment such as laboratory service, digital radiography, ultrasound, and endoscopy as well as the support of our competent and helpful health care team will ensure you can practice excellent medicine and patient care.
In this position you'll use your superior medical judgment combined with a high level of empathy, confidence and humility to build a loyal client base and heal pets.
As a member of the VCA family, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth. Among the reasons to consider joining VCA are:
* Network of 4,500 doctors, including more than 600 Specialists.
* Largest provider of Private Practice Internships and Residencies in the U.S.
* WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff.
* Robust Clinical Studies program.
* Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities.
We offer competitive compensation and great benefits for eligible employees, including medical/dental, generous personal pet care discounts and more!
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: