**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.
Why Work Here?
“Fast paced environment working with a great team to provide exceptional care to our furry patients.”
We are in search of someone who enjoys working with animals and people. The position requires empathy, clinical skills, fast thinking, time management, communication, and love for animals. We are a one doctor practice but stay busy. Daily duties will include...
- Assist the veterinarian and restraining patients.
- Check patient vital signs.
- Clean and wrap wounds.
- Perform test (i.e. heart worm test, fecal test, blood work, etc.)
- Update records.
- Sanitize all work stations.
- Prepare all tools and vaccinations for the doctors upcoming appointments.
- Log drugs daily.
- Document information and input charges using the computer software.
- Keep pharmacy stocked with necessary medications and utensils.
Please ****. Experience is required for position.
Pay based on experience and competitive for the area.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay based on experience
8911 Coit Rd. Frisco, TX 75035