What's in it for you?
Are you a champion problem-solver? Are you a customer service superstar? Are you able to work with different groups in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for an outstanding Customer Support Consultant to use their people and communication skills to help improve the lives of companion animals.
What can you expect?
As a Customer Support Consultant for IDEXX, you will provide information, resolve issues and ensure customer satisfaction for both internal and external customers. The position is heavily phone-based, responding to customer phone and electronic communications. You will research documentation, correct processing errors, resolve technical issues, compile customer info, troubleshoot problems and communicate information.
This is a full-time, 40 hr/wk position, with scheduled shifts Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:30pm, and a rotating Saturday shift. The hours of the position may vary slightly based on business need. Reliable and dependable attendance is an essential function of the position. Adherence to attendance-related policies and expectations is critical to this position.
What do you need to succeed?
* Associates or 4 year degree in Science or related field preferred.
* Familiarity with customer service, technically-related fields, veterinary practices or lab experience preferred.
* Contact center experience preferred.
* Customer service ability required
Required Skills and Abilities:
* High quality customer facing inter-personal skills, with experience working with customers and maintaining good customer relationships.
* Technical record keeping management skills.
* Reasoning and analytical skills to resolve issues.
* Phone skills, with ability to establish rapport.
* Attention to detail.
* Organized with ability to multi-task.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Communication skills, both verbal and written, including ability to communicate complex technical issues to technical and non-technical users in a professional, positive, friendly and understandable manner.
* Personal computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
* Ability to use and demonstrate an understanding of the technology and use of Company and competitor products the group supports.
* Good understanding of general statistical and analytical techniques.
* Research ability.
* Attention to detail.
* Extensive sitting, phone and computer use.
* Pager may be required based on skill and business need.
* Ability to communicate verbally on phone and in person.
* Fluency in the English language.
* Weekend hours and evenings required as well as ability to work flexible work schedule required, based on business need.
* General office environment.
* Normal office noise level, with occasional moderate noise.
Does this sound like the opportunity for you? Apply Today!
No unsolicited Employment Agency resumes are accepted.